Monday, March 30, 2009

We Have Paint!!

Here are some pictures of Shad painting... All of the house is painted we are just working on touch ups and glazing some of the walls.




Shad painting the bathroom



Shad in his gear! Man he looks good!





Wall in the great room

One of the bedrooms. In 2 of the bedrooms and in the bonus room we painted the trim and in the rest of the house we will have knotty alder stained trim.


This is looking into the laundry room. I picked out the blue and I love it!


this is looking into the master bath


Shad also wanted the garage painted so here is a picture of the door with the white trim... (we still need to paint the door)



garage wall

5 comments:

Tenille said...

WOW! Your house looks gorgious. It's getting way close. I bet your so excited!!!!!

Jani said...

Looks great. I bet you are glad the painting is done! Shad looks HOT.. Wha hoo!

Sharee said...

It looks great!! Do I get an invite when it's finished?? :)

Trichelle said...

I love blue too. Your home is simply beautiful!

Morgan said...

Thanks everyone! Yes everyone will get an invite when it is finished!! I can't wait to move in!