Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged to list 25 random things about myself...

1. I have been to Disneyland when it was closed to the public.
2. I don't like wrinkled clothes.
3. My sister, brother and I are all the same age from August 7th to September 4th
4. I hate the sound of dogs licking themselves.
5. I prefer to use soap over body wash
6. I have only kissed one boy
7. I got voted funniest laugh in the 8th grade
8. I have never broken a bone.
9. I would love to meet Kenny Chesney
10. I don't like to drink rootbeer, but I like rootbeer flavored candies
11. I love the way trees look after it has been really fogging and cold
12. I love Old Navy
13. I hate to drive in the snow
14. I love to listen to babies laugh
15. The thought of the Easter Bunny or Santa being in my house use to make me so nervous that I would get sick.
16. I could have sworn that I saw the Tooth Fairy.
17. I do not care for piggy tails on adults
18. I love to shop
19. I have a whole drawer full of hair products, but I only use a handful of them.
20. If I find a shirt or something that I really like, I usually buy it in more then one color.
21. I have been with my husband since I was 15.
22. I have to wear socks to bed in the winter time.
23. When I get home from work I put on comfy clothes.
24. I love it when my dog Zoey runs around the house for no reason.
25. I am not good with directions... Shad says that I could get lost in a shoe box.

I tag anyone that wants to do this...

3 comments:

Cody and Sharice said...

That was fun to read, there were a few things I didnt know about you! Oh wait that is probably the purpose of it! lol! So fun!

Tenille said...

Hey Morgan, It's Tenille Pilarczyk(Houghton)I dont know how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm glad I did. How have you been? We have a blog too. E-mail me your e-mail address and I'll invite ya!
Its fun to keep in touch with everyone though blogging. I love it!
Tenille
tpilarczyk@q.com

Ashley Bennett Photography said...

Omg! your trip looked liked sooo much fun! Those are cute pics of you and Shad. Oh I love Shad's hat I never seen that side of him i like it. And by the Aruba gone Wild bus that was great! Oh and Happy way late Birthday Shad. Wow the big 30!