Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Framing Is Done!!

The framing is done on the house. I can not believe how fast it is going up. Everyone tells me now the long part begins. The heating, and air conditioning guys are done. The plumber is about half way done. The roofer has started, but with the weather he has not finished yet. Shad, his brother, and his friend Joel have been working on the electrical, and hope to be done by next weekend so we can have the 4 way inspection.






Great room

stairs going up to the bonus room


bonus room

stairs going to the basement

basement


6 comments:

Jani said...

Wow-looks to me like it's going really fast too! How exciting- I bet it will be beautiful when it gets done-

Jodi and Shawn Davis said...

It was so good to hear from you. I really need to bring Warner into work so you can all see him. My time off has gone by so fast, I feel like I am always so busy. Your house looks like it is going to be beautiful! I will have to come see it when it's done! Any who it was good talking to you! Tell everyone I say Hello! Ü

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how fast it's going. It will be done before you know it. Looks great. We will have to come and get a closer look at it soon..

WheelersFamily said...

Love the blog. Now I can watch the progress of your big beautiful home. You and Shad have always been so smart when it comes to homes. How are the rentals anyways? Do you still have two?

The Green Family said...

Morgan! The house looks great! Isn't it fun to watch all the hard work pay off, I couldn't believe actually seeing our house from blue prints to finished product, it'll be great! Then the fun part....DECORATING!!

Luke said...

Wow! I love it, I'm not jealous of all of your "starter home". Tonya