Sunday, October 19, 2008

Black Island Farms

Today, I went to Black Island Farms with some of my family. There is so much to do their. We started out on a hay ride to a pumpkin patch where we got to pick out a pumpkin. From there we went and played on all of the slides. We walked through a corn maze, and watched pig races. It was really fun!



Starting out on the hay ride to get our pumpkins. Carson was exhausted after picking out his pumpkin.




There was a little cow train their. I think it was meant for the kids, but Grandma and Brittney had fun on it too.





There was this huge slide called the grain chute. I was the lucky one that got to take Will on it. I think Carson went on it like a dozen times. He was having so much fun.





Ella, Carson, and Will cheering on the pigs.






Brooklyn, Ella, and Will on the big white slide.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I will have to take the kids there..