Sunday, November 14, 2010

6 Months Old....Already?

Kendall is already 6 months old! (really almost 7, but a little late at getting these posted) Where has the time gone? Seems like just yesterday we were telling everyone we were expecting. We are so blessed to have such a good little baby. She is really starting to get her personality.. When we had these taken she was being a little turkey! I swear it was like all she had for breakfast was caffeine. My Aunt Leslie got her these little shoes. They are called Heelarious!

Thanks again Ashley for taking her pictures!


cute little piggies!


she already loves diamonds and pearls =)


Don't ya just love those cheeks?!

4 comments:

Jane said...

SO cute Morgan!

JODI said...

OMG Morgan, I love these pictures!!! They turned out so cute, I for sure am going to get Celee some of those shoes. They are to die for. Ü

Irene said...

Such a cute little lady!

Rusti Anderson said...

They turned out SO cute Morg. I love her. Such a cute, sweet, little baby girl. I cannot believe she is 7 months old now!! Blows me away