Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Vacation

We took our first family vacation over the weekend. I was nervous because I didn't know how Kendall would do on the ride there and sleeping in a different place. I had nothing to worry about. She was such a trooper! She was great on the ride up and the first night of sleeping she was a little fussy, but not bad. The first night we stayed in my Mom and Dad's trailer in Yellowstone and the 2ND night we stayed in West Yellowstone and 3rd night in Jackson Hole. I felt like I packed her entire room. I didn't know what the weather was going to be like and I needed to pack diapers, toys, etc.... It was a great vacation. We got to see my cousins and their families that I don't get to see very often. The weather was nice, a little to windy for Kendall in Yellowstone so we didn't get to walk around the hot pots.. I was kinda sad because I had not walked around them in years, but oh well. It was so windy that we had a blanket covering her stroller to keep her from the wind and it blew away into a river and Shad had to chase it down! Good thing it didn't fall into a hot pot Ü



Guess Where??



Mom, Aunt Billie, and Shad
Shad, Cousin Amy, Cousin Nathan

my sweet baby girl!

Cousin Lauren.. doesn't she have the prettiest hair? I don't think it could get any blonder



I know Shad is cut out of this picture, but I loved Kendall's face

Dad and Kendall at the bear discovery center in West Yellowstone


The only bears I have seen in Yellowstone.

just enjoying watching the bears

gotta love that face!




had to get a picture by the antler arch

not so sure what to think of the buffalo chair

No comments: