Monday, April 26, 2010

Here She Is....

Announcing Kendall Christensen... She was born on April 17th at 6:57 pm. She weighed 7lbs 1oz and was 20.5 inches.

she was so alert from the second they laid her on me.

proud Dad!

one day old.

Look at those cheeks!!! Don't you just want to kiss them?

playing dress up... preemie outfit didn't fit.

sound asleep.


taking a little snooze with Dad

waiting to go home from the hospital
headed home

first night home..
Shad and I feel so blessed to have her Ü

6 comments:

Cody and Sharice said...

Congratulations Morgan she is Beautiful! Girls are so much fun to dress up! I am so excited for you! So glad to hear everything went well!

WheelersFamily said...

Morgan she is absolutely beautiful.
She is going to be one girly girl!
Girls are the best. They are just too much fun! Congrats!!!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Oh my word Morgan!!! She is so beautiful!!! How lucky for you & Shad to have a beautiful little girl to love!! Girls being first in your family is the best!!! I love having my oldest being a girl!!! They are so loving & gentle!! Have so much fun with her!! Get some rest when you can & I hope you are having a fast recovery!!! Oh and look at all the loot you got at your showers!! Gotta love showers!!! LOVE YOU!!

Kenzie said...

Congrats!! She is so beautiful!

The Green Family said...

Love her!! I'm so happy for you and Shad Ü

Pearce Family said...

Morgan and Shad, she is beautiful. Congratulations! Hey Morgan my blog is private - pearcefamily08.blogspot.com - but get me on facebook and I will send you an invite, btw this is Lindsey Pearce.