Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

This year the Easter egg hunt was out in the fields. Jay and Debbie do such a good job at hiding eggs. There were eggs everywhere from the hay stack to up in trees! The kids had such a great time.


Wyatt, Ty, Will, and Ella

Wyatt and Ty running for more eggs!

Ella

They even had to climb through barb wire to get eggs!

Will







This is Ty.. he taught his dog Zipp how to fly a kite. He tied the string around Zipp's collar and had her run so the kite would fly!


Wyatt and Ty were teaching John how to rope.

John and Ty

Wyatt

3 comments:

The McCrary's said...

Hey Morgan I ran into your blog somehow but I thought I would tell you hello. Your blog looks cute. We should do lunch one day. I have a blog but you will have to send me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. mccrary4247@q.com

The McCrary's said...

By the way this is Amy Hammer McCrary!!! Just in case you didn't know!

Ashley Bennett Photography said...

LOVE YOUR WOOD! But I love Shads A-crack better! That's awesome! Your house looks sooo good I can't wait to see the finished product!!! Your nephew does have some gigantic feet I love it. You have cute neices and nephews!