Sunday, January 18, 2009

Work In Progress...

The exterior of the home is almost complete. We still need to get garage doors and front steps. Shad is working on the interior of the home. He is working on the tile, finish work, and will soon start to paint. We are getting excited to move in.







Close up of the rock and brick.

Fireplace... I call that the "Man Mantel"

Shad hard at work..


He is doing such an amazing job!

We finally have stairs going into the house.
They are much nicer to use then the ladder.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love the house..Can I move in..It's big enough for all of us isn't it!! Well minus the man mantle..j/k :)

Cody and Sharice said...

That looks like it is going to be an awesome home! I can't wait to see finished pictures!!!

Jani said...

Look'n good- I hear the boys played tricks on you with their brands on your wood out front!!

Trichelle said...

beautiful home! I love it. How fun to be working on it yourself:)