Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kurt Bestor

I took my Mom and Dad to the Kurt Bestor Christmas Concert on Tuesday night. We had a great time. His music is so good. If you have never been to a concert you should try to go. It got all of us in the Christmas spirit. After the concert we were waiting for the car (we had it valet parked) and Kurt Bestor was signing autographs. Brooklyn got her CD signed, and when Kurt walked down the stairs my Mom wanted her picture taken with him. She is a huge fan. This picture is from my Dads phone so it is not very good. But now my Mom can say she has met Kurt Bestor. Thanks Dad, Mom, and Brooklyn for a fun night. Merry Christmas Mom and Dad!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

you are such a good daughter, it looks like they had fun!! Hope you guys all havea great holiday

Jani said...

Morgan- The boys like to look at your blog and see all the cute things you have on it- Sorry we copy you so much!!!

Cody and Sharice said...

How fun, your parents are cute! You will have to tell them Hi for me! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Let's for sure find a time to go out when things calm down!

Jodi and Shawn Davis said...

I bet it was a lot of fun. I love Kurt Bester, he will always remind me of AFCU bonus night a long time ago! Good times...Ü